Paul Stanley FCII
Chief Executive Officer, FCII
- Paul is a Fellow of The Chartered Insurance Institute. Much of his experience was gained from working in claims and underwriting with Royal Insurance and Direct Line.
- He spent several lengthy spells working alongside McKinsey and Boston Consulting Group whilst with the Royal.
- He was The Post Magazine Claims Manager of the Year in 1993.
- In 2000 Paul formed InFront Solutions Ltd, a specialist subsidence outsourcing company. InFront secured Investors in People accreditation at first attempt and won Outsourcing Partnership of the Year from The Financial Sector Technology Magazine in 2007.
- Paul devised and implemented a fixed cost of claim product for Insurers, setting up a Captive Insurance Company for InFront. Subsequently this model has developed to see major Reinsurers backing InFront’s financial performance directly, a first in the industry.
- Paul has also founded businesses using new technology for anti-fraud and perils modelling.
- In 2010 Paul was a founder of The 360Globalnet Group which develops digital technology via online video, data systems and analytics to help Companies make better, faster and informed decisions.