Chief Finance Officer, FCA, MBCS
- Nick Is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and Member of the British Computer Society
- He has a background of working for Deloittes and large UK and Continental Companies
- In 1986 He joined Pearpoint Ltd as Finance Director. The Company was the winner of the Lloyds Bowmaker Industrial Achievement Award in 1987. In the same year Nick was nominated for Accountant of The Year
- In 2003 Nick was appointed by technology company Gladstone plc as a non-executive Director going on to become Finance Director in 2005.
- Whilst with Gladstone he set up an offshore IT development team in Karachi.
- He was a key member of the team that steered Gladstone through its acquisition by a Canadian software company significantly enhancing shareholder value in the process
Throughout the last 10 years Nick has provided Paul Stanley with specialist financial modelling systems and expertise. He was welcomed as 360Globalnet’s Finance Director in 2013