Chief Operations Officer
- James has 18 years’ experience in the Insurance Sector covering many disciplines and classes of business with Insurers, Loss Adjusters, Specialist Outsourcing Companies.
- He reached senior and responsible positions in all of the companies he has worked for.
- He joined InFront Solutions Ltd in 2003 before being asked to run the operations of Conversant Data Ltd in 2004 the anti-fraud company jointly founded by Paul Stanley.
- James stayed with Conversant after its purchase by Innovation Group plc in 2007 becoming the key executive in developing the Company and undertaking ground-breaking work in investigative psychology with Portsmouth University.
- As an innovative individual with a track record of producing results from large teams he has the skills to develop the application of new technology into competitive products.
James joined 360Globalnet in 2012 and was appointed a Director in 2013.